header picture

header picture

Friday, March 23, 2012

Pink Cottage

Here's a small dollhouse I made for a close friend of mine.  She loved my new hobby and admired my collection of miniatures, so I decided to give her a home to start her own collection. 


I made the table and curtains.  I also painted the little hutch with soft pinks, green, and white.  I added some crackle to it as well to soften the colors a bit more.




Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Big Hugs,
Suze

3 comments:

  1. It's absoloutly gorgeous!! What a perfect little cottage and a very lucky freind!!!
    Hugs
    Vicky xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I have yet to make a pink house. But yours is so darling. I just love this kit. I think it's just the coziest ever. I think you did a sweet job inside too. Your friend will have so much fun with it. <3
    hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won this kit (partially made) in a giveaway. I'm turning it into a shabby lovers cottage (a honeymoon retreat). I love what you've done with it. What a wonderful gift for your friend--she's very lucky! :-) Jennifer

    ReplyDelete