header picture

header picture

Friday, April 12, 2013

Hello Everyone,

I've been busy taking care of my boys, so I haven't posted in awhile.  I do dabble in my miniatures with all this chaos.  Lately I've been collecting dollhouse vintage items.  I've been inspired by Cynthia's Cottage and Kim's Bakery, which I have displayed some of their lovely pieces in my photos. 


I stained the kitchen island in cherry.  I was thinking of adding some color and distressing it, but I thinking I will hold off on that.  I really do like the way it looks with all my simple white accessories. 





Here are some General Electric miniatures I found.  I have to replace the broken faucet, but other than that it does add lovely charm to my home. 

A beautiful vintage hutch I also recently aquired.  The quality of dollhouse vintage miniatures are so much better than current finds.  The workmanship and detail they put in the past is exceptional.  Wish they made new miniatures that way, but I guess that makes rare finds like this much more special.  I'm debating whether or not to paint this one. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!  The picture below is a picture of my newest addition.  Little Adam at 4 months.  He's a whopping 17 pounds and so lovable!  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Hugs,

Suze




3 comments:

  1. Hello Suze! I am a new follower and I am really enjoying the work that you are doing! Congratulations on the new little guy! He looks happy, healthy and well-loved!
    Blessings to you and yours

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth,

      Thank you so much for stopping by and following my page! Your work is very well done and realistic. I enjoyed looking at your photos. Hope to have you drop back soon.

      Hugs,
      Suze

      Delete
  2. Your kitchen's looking wonderful!! I also really love vintage dollhouse miniatures, the quality is amazing.
    Thank you so much for sharing a photo of Adam, he's totally adorable!! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete